Furnace Repair, Installation, & Tune-ups in Burlington and Camden County, NJ
Furnace Repair, Installation & Tune-ups from Davis Home Services
Don’t suffer from cold due to a heating issue. Davis Home Services can perform a range of furnace services, from repairs to maintenance to replacement, on all types of furnaces to keep your home heating system working properly.
Are you experiencing problems with your furnace or heating system? There’s nothing worse than being cold and uncomfortable in your own home. Davis Home Services offers a range of heating and furnace services to get your heat working properly again. Our HVAC technicians will conduct a full furnace inspection & furnace cleaning to identify the problem and recommend either repair or replacement.
We understand how important it is to get fast results when dealing with a heating problem. Our furnace repair experts work to resolve your issue quickly and won’t leave until you have working heat once again. Davis’ furnace repair services address problems with your furnace, boiler, or heat pump. We’ll inspect your system to locate the problem and get your furnace running again.
If the heating repairs required to get your heat operational are extensive or likely to be a temporary fix, you may need a new furnace. You can trust our expert technicians to examine your system and discuss your options with you honestly. We’ll keep you fully informed and provide our advice and recommendations to come up with the best course of action to get your home warm as soon as possible.
Davis Home Services is a trusted contractor throughout Burlington and Camden counties. We can provide you with a new furnace quote, a complete furnace replacement, or install a new heat system. We perform both electric furnace installation and gas furnace installation. Our team will review all of the furnace installation costs at the time of your appointment prior to doing any work.
All of our services are done in compliance with local regulations and according to the manufacturer’s specifications, so you can be satisfied that your new furnace is installed correctly and will produce heat reliably.
Furnace Install Questions to ask:
What Size Furnace Do I Need?
The size of the furnace you need depends on several factors, including the size of your home and your heating requirements.
What Is the Efficiency Rating of the Furnace?
The efficiency rating of a furnace is measured by its Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating. This rating measures the efficiency of the furnace in converting fuel to heat.
What Is the Total Cost of the Furnace and Installation?
Ask for a detailed breakdown of the cost of the furnace and installation, including any additional fees or charges. Make sure you understand what is included in the estimate, such as labor, materials, permits, and taxes.
What Is the Warranty on the Furnace and Installation?
Ask about the warranty on the furnace and installation. Ensure you understand the warranty’s terms and conditions and what it covers. Also, ask about any additional warranty options available.
Are There Any Rebates or Incentives Available?
Ask about any rebates or incentives available for purchasing a new furnace or upgrading to a more energy-efficient system. Many utility companies and government agencies offer rebates and incentives that can help offset the cost of a new furnace.
Furnace Maintenance Services
Your HVAC system requires yearly maintenance to guarantee it is efficient and ready to go when needed. Regular maintenance is also the best way to avoid breakdowns and discover minor issues early on, so the only requirement is a minor furnace tune-up. You can help keep your furnace and heating system working in good condition by calling us to schedule your annual furnace tune-up to give your system a thorough inspection before any problems arise. Our heating contractors provide a variety of services:
- Inspection and cleaning of the furnace, Heat Pump or boiler: This includes inspecting the heat exchanger, burners, and pilot light, as well as cleaning or replacing the air filter.
- Air Filters: Changing or replacing all necessary filters.
- Testing the thermostat: The HVAC contractor should test the thermostat to ensure that it works properly and accurately controls the temperature in the home.
- Lubrication of moving parts: The technician should lubricate all moving parts of the furnace or boiler to reduce friction and ensure smooth operation.
- Checking for gas leaks: If the heating system is gas-powered, the technician should check for gas leaks and ensure that the gas lines are working properly.
- Checking the ductwork: The technician should inspect the ductwork for leaks or damage, which can reduce the heating system’s efficiency.
- Testing the carbon monoxide detector: The technician should test the carbon monoxide detector to ensure that it is functioning properly and can detect any dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
- Overall, heating maintenance services aim to ensure that the heating system is functioning safely, efficiently, and effectively while also prolonging the lifespan of the system.
Scheduling these types of maintenance services is an excellent way to ensure your HVAC system is fully functional, efficient, and safe. Don’t wait until winter. Call us anytime to take advantage of our expertise and save money to ensure your home is winter ready.
Get Heating Services from the Pros
At Davis Home Services, we have a team of highly trained and trusted experts ready to address your heating needs in Burlington County, NJ, and Camden County, NJ. Whether you need furnace installation services or furnace maintenance, we are here to help!
Your satisfaction is our highest priority. With that in mind, we provide personalized service, straightforward pricing, and thorough clean-up once the job is done.
Contact us today to schedule fast and reliable service HVAC services When you call, don’t forget to ask about our 5-Year Never Write A Check Guarantee