Cherry Hill Indoor Air Purification Services
Are you looking for someone who can answer your questions about indoor air purification in Cherry Hill or the surrounding areas? Do you want to know if the air you’re breathing inside your home is healthy or how you can make it so?
If you’re in these situations or have any questions about indoor air quality or getting a home air filter, contact us at Davis Home Services today. We’ll get someone from our indoor air purification service out to you soon to assess your air quality and help you find the home air purifier or other solution that is right for you.
Indoor Air Quality Testing
We can start by testing the quality of the air in your home. We’ll find out what you’re breathing in every day that may be harmful for you or that may cause breathing problems. If someone in your home has allergies or asthma, installing effective indoor air purification could be key to helping people breathe better and live better.
Indoor Air Purification Options
We’ll tailor our indoor air purification service to your needs, as determined by the results of your air quality testing. There are many options that could work for you including:
- Installing a different kind of home air filter. These are just like your furnace filters and go in the same slot, but they remove more dust and debris from your air than regular filters do. You can purchase them in many different levels of filtration so you can be sure to get the level you need to breathe easier at home.
- Installing a home air purifier. These independent units can purify a room or, if powerful enough, your entire home. If the air is worse in certain areas of your home or you struggle to breathe mostly when you sleep, this could be the right choice for you.
- Installing a UV radiation lamp in your HVAC system. This light kills off nearly everything that comes in with your air. If you struggle with mold and mildew at home, this could be the solution you need to keep these things out of your HVAC system
Choosing the Best Air Filtration Service for You
We’ll help you decide which of the above solutions is right for you based on a few factors.
- What you need to remove from your air. We’ll match you with a solution that will effectively eliminate the air pollutants we found during your indoor air quality study.
- Cost. Each air filtration service comes with a price. We’ll help you gain maximum effectiveness for every dollar you spend.
- Your system. Some solutions will not work with certain types of heating and cooling systems. We’ll make sure to get you one that is compatible with what you have.
Air Purifier Installation
Is it that time of year that you notice yourself or family members experiencing increased allergies or sneezing more? You may want to invest in an air purifier for your home to reduce allergen causing pollutants in the air. Air purifier installation is also useful if you live in areas with more particulates in the air or if you have animals in your household.
What Is The Best Kind Of Air Purifier?
There are many types of air purifiers available right now. HEPA (high-efficiency particulate arresting) filters are generally regarded as the industry standard. They remove 99% more of the particles in the air as small as just .3 microns. This includes pollen, mold, bacteria, and pet dander.
Should I Get An Air Purifier Or A Humidifier?
These machines provide different services. A humidifier introduces more moisture into the air while an air purifier removes particles and allergens from the air. Some two-in-one products exist on the market right now.
Do Air Purifiers Use A Lot Of Electricity?
Depending on the brand you get, air purifier electricity use varies. However, homeowners can expect HEPA air purifiers to use between 50 and 200 watts of electricity. In contrast, a lamp uses just 60 watts while a computer uses 365 watts.
Contact us at Davis Home Services today for help with indoor air purification in Cherry Hill or the surrounding areas. We’ll help you find the solutions you need to breathe easy at home once again. Make your appointment today!
If you want to reduce allergens in your home, call us at (844) 226-9872 to connect with one of our expert associates.